Saturday, October 27, 2012
A lonely girlfriend
I just had something happen to me. It's not terrible but it's not good either. I go to talk to my boyfriend, just to talk to take my mind of of it kind of and he's not being very responsive. He said that he just doesn't feel like talking yet he's chatting on Skype with a gaming group. I'm always here for him regardless of how I'm feeling. After i hung up on him he called and said that I'm not making him talk to me* that's his response to me telling him I don't want to talk anymore because i don't want to feel like I'm making him talk to me* I just feel like the respect i give him isn't reciprocated. Maybe it's just me and my hormones. Even as I write this it just brings me to tears because I just wish that he could show me a little more respect. I know I'm probably making him sound like a horrible human being right now and he's not. I know he's dealing with his own problems and i try to take that into consideration. It's just hard because he's like one of the only people i really talk to in my life. This is just a little chunk, there's more to the story but i don't know if I want to get into that. I just feel so alone. This was the last feeling i would be expecting to feel in a relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment